Online booking is now available at http://www.gold.ac.uk/conference-services/registration/
- the process requires you to begin by selecting the first day of your attendance (N.B. 1st April is Day 1 of the conference).
When the arrival date has been selected, delegates must click the ‘Show Tickets’ button to bring up tickets relevant to the date they are trying to book for.
Before booking, please read the Important Notes section, and note any dietary requirements, or mobility issues.
|One day standard registration
|One day concessionary registration
|One day standard 'AISB50 Associate'* pass
|One day concessionary 'AISB50 Associate'* pass
|Admissions by 'AISB50 Associate' pass to include complimentary light refreshment only.
Concessionary rates [for students, the unemployed and OAPs] are only available on production of a valid ID.
- The Convention Dinner costs an additional £50 and can be booked during the reservation process. We are pleased to announce this will be a riverside dinner with breathtaking floor to ceiling views of the Thames, Tower Bridge, The Tower of London, HMS Belfast, City Hall and the City skyline, the conference dinner aims to be an occasion to remember. The restaurant has a full bar, with seating outside for those brave enough to test the London weather. Note: Please note that online registration for the dinner will close at the end of the day on Sunday
- Late Registration: Registration after the 1st March will incur an additional fee of £50 for members/non-members and £25 for concessionary delegates.
- Members will be asked to provide their membership number at the time of booking. If you pay at the non-member rates you will automatically become a member of AISB for one year, unless you inform us that you wish to decline.
- Non-members: In most cases, it will be cost effective to join the society before registering for the convention, please see the AISB membership pages for information on membership benefits and costs.
- Concessionary rates [for students, the unemployed and OAPs] are only available on production of a valid ID.
- Non-member rates include a year's membership of the AISB.
- Fees include lunches, coffee breaks and a wine reception on the evening of Monday 31st March.
- Delegates choosing the 2-day rate can pick ANY two days in which to attend (rather than having to pick two consecutive days).
- We can only accept cash or cheques during the convention.
The AISB can offer a limited number of student bursaries, which will pay for a three day registration in return for helping us with delegate registrations in the mornings and with on-site logistics on a fourth day. Please follow this link
for more information. Please return the application by March 10.